Jazz and draw: The Necks - Fatal

The Necks - Fatal

the group : The Necks
the tune : Fatal
the artist : Heath Killen

I know the tune here is a bit long but if you have some time, go and listen to it all, it is really worth it. This kind of contemporary jazz I do not listen to very often but I enjoy it a lot. Thank you Heath for the discovery.

Labels: ,

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Necks - Fatal

the group : The Necks
the tune : Fatal
the artist : Heath Killen

I know the tune here is a bit long but if you have some time, go and listen to it all, it is really worth it. This kind of contemporary jazz I do not listen to very often but I enjoy it a lot. Thank you Heath for the discovery.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2011 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Nate said...

Sweet Illo Heath! Salli already bought this album thanks to your post. And I'm about to! Nice one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home