Jazz and draw: Bugge Wesseltoft - Hands

Bugge Wesseltoft - Hands

the musician : Bugge Wesseltoft
the tune : Hands
the artist : Anne Lück

I can not believe I have not had the opportunity to post about Bugge Wesseltoft before. Funny thing I did not realize this untill now...

Very happy to share his work, his and Anne's. Thank you for this opportunity Anne.

Labels: ,

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bugge Wesseltoft - Hands

the musician : Bugge Wesseltoft
the tune : Hands
the artist : Anne Lück

I can not believe I have not had the opportunity to post about Bugge Wesseltoft before. Funny thing I did not realize this untill now...

Very happy to share his work, his and Anne's. Thank you for this opportunity Anne.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home